- I am a cosmopolitan currently living in New Delhi, India.
- I like to think of myself as an intellectual—however pretentious it may sound.
- I like to read books, a lot. Especially non–fiction. You can find my Goodreads profile here.
- Psychometrics —
- MBTI — INTP.
- Big Five — High Openness. Low Conscientiousness, Extraversion, Agreeableness and Neuroticism.
- I am highly intrigued by philosophy. Analytic philosophy—especially metaphysics—keeps my brain cells active, whereas absurdism shelters me from the consistent existential angst.
- I am a typical cinephile, leaning towards films with neo–noir, postmodernist, experimental or humanist themes — in general mindfucks.
About My Blog
As Sir Isaac Newton said —
I was like a boy playing ‘on’ the sea-shore, and diverting myself now and then finding a smoother pebble or a prettier shell than ordinary, whilst the great ocean of truth lay all undiscovered before me.
While I’m on this journey of finding pebble and shell—pun intended—I try to share my thoughts and knowledge with the readers, here. It may come across as rambling sometimes, so bear with me.